Choose from several overnight options including onsite Tent Camping, RV Parking, Glamping, and local area lodgings.
- ALL OVERNIGHT BUNDLES INCLUDE 2 FESTIVAL PASSES.
- FESTIVAL PASS REQUIRED to access camping/RV area. (SINGLE DAY passes do not provide access to overnight areas)
- Overnight Camping area opens on THURSDAY JULY 13 at 3pm
- All campers must sign a liability waiver.
- All overnight attendees must vacate the property by 10am on Sunday July, 16.
- All vehicles and bags are subject to safety inspection by professional security staff.
- Security staff, porta-potties, and trash disposal WILL be present.
- There is a water spigot near tent camping, but potability isn’t guaranteed.
- No wood fires or open gas flames of any kind allowed.
(Electric pellet grills/pits ARE allowed)
- NO DRONES OR AERIAL VEHICLES OF ANY TYPE ARE ALLOWED IN THE CLACKAMAS COUNTY FAIRGROUNDS. If you see one, it’s being flown by an authorized Harefest pilot.
- The overnight host will have bagged ice for sale
- Quiet hours: 1:00am – 9:00am
- No weapons allowed.
- No illegal drugs allowed.
- Smoking allowed only in designated areas.
- No animals allowed (with the exception of service animals).
- No visible open containers of alcohol allowed in the Campgrounds
or RV Lot at any time.
- Please respect the property by not littering!
- Personal transportation (Bicycles, ATV’s, etc) are strictly prohibited.
- ALL CAMPERS AND CONCERT GOERS MUST FOLLOW VENUE RULES AND GUIDELINES.
It was an incredible time ! Well organized, great food and fantastic bands. My 2nd year, can't wait for the next one.
Anna M - Keizer
Awesome re-created music from the great bands of the 70s and 80s!!! As good as it gets for a rock n roll lover!!!
Rick H. - Portland, OR
Great bands! Well-organized and accommodating, people were friendly. I totally recommend Harefest to anyone! I had an awesome experience.
Tara M - Portland
The whole experience was great. From the RV site to the food and drink and of course the music lineup was epic!!!!
Eric G. - Belfair, WA
So Much FUN!!!Best first year! Looking forward to making this a habit.
Cathy S. - Kent, WA
The best thing that happens all year. A bucket list must.
Archell M. - Albany, OR
Best "bang-for-the-buck" music event anywhere. Never a disappointing moment.
Todd B. - Portland, OR
This will be my 5th Harefest and it's one of the best things about summer in Oregon. Outstanding bands, venue and staff.
Julie K. - Portland, OR
What I love the very most (besides the incredible music) is how respectful the fans are. Not ONE altercation in 3 years spending a LOT of time up front...is flat incredible.
Michael S. - Milwaukie, OR
Want to escape the daily GRIND...feel like you're 10 or 20 years younger? This is your ticket. YA BUDDY!
Brigil B. - Vancouver, WA
An absolute killer weekend party with a fantastic community. Not to miss!
Brent D. - Portland, OR
Amazing. This will be a tradition for sure. Such a great event, wonderful music, friendly staff, and delicious food.
Jen B. - Happy Valley, OR
So. Much. Fun! The music was amazing, food was tasty, beer delicious, and atmosphere was electric. I was nervous about spending the money and camping all weekend but I'm glad I did.
Kelly G. - Tualatin, OR
It was a fabulous weekend of music and memories made with great friends!! Need to change my plans for next summer to attend again- Spain can wait!!
Tammy M. - Electric City, WA
Harefest is the only place where people are so approachable and you know ALL the words to the songs. We will be back Harefest and we're bringing the whole family.
Kristie T. - Portland, OR
This is an amazing way to spend a weekend no matter what age you are and camping or RV is the way to go. These bands rock your sox off and leave you wanting more...
Connie S. - Sandy, OR
This was our first year and what awesome music! We will definitely keep this our line up for summer events next year. If you haven't been...do it!
Tracey D. - Portland, OR
The tent camping is located in a grassy tree-lined area suitable for most tents.
All spaces are reserved and must be purchased in advance.
- All Tent Camping Bundles include: 1 Tent Space, 1 Overnight Car Parking Space, and 2 Festival passes.
- Multiple tents are allowed in a single space as long they fit in the designated area.
- Tent Campers may arrive and set up camp starting at 3:00pm on Thursday, July 13
- Vehicles are not allowed in the tent camping area. However, each camping bundle includes 1 car parking space in the adjacent overnight area.
- Overnight policies and information are subject to change.
- CLICK HERE for directions to Tent Camping Load-In entrance.
The RV village is suitable for a variety of RV sizes (including several Van/Pick-Up/Rooftop Tent Spaces) located on a flat, grassy surface that is frequently used for livestock trailers, carnival rides, and other large equipment.
- All RV Space bundles include: 1 RV Parking Space and 2 Festival passes.
- RV parking reservations must be purchased IN ADVANCE
- Overnight RV’s may arrive starting at 3:00pm on Thursday, July 13
- RV hookups are NOT available unless otherwise noted
- Dumping waste is strictly prohibited.
- Tents are not permitted in the RV Parking Area
- The RV fee covers ONE engine. Multiple vehicles may not be parked in a single space.
- If your trailer and the vehicle towing it do not fit on the allotted RV space, you may be asked to move that vehicle to the adjacent overnight area at no additional expense to the attendee.
- Usable space around your RV (chairs, tables, etc.) will be limited to the width of the RV space.
- Harefest reserves the right to relocate RV spaces for safety and/or logistical reasons.
- Overnight policies and information are subject to change.
- CLICK HERE for directions to RV Entrance
The Harefest Glamping Village consists of a group of Bell tents in an exclusive area, creating a fun community of music fans who like to rock out in style!
- All GLAMPING Bundles include: 1 GLAMPSITE, 1 Overnight Car Parking Space, and 2 Festival passes.
- Weather-resistant, spacious (16 ft diameter), FURNISHED Bell Tent in an exclusive area
- Raised Queen (or two singles) air mattress w/ option to upgrade to a foam mattress)
- Bedding (2 pillows, sheets, comforter, throw blanket) | 2 x Chairs | 2 x Lanterns | 2 x End tables | Mirror | Rug / other comfort elements.
- You will also have access to a cell phone charging station and optional use of a small combination lock to help secure your tent.
Hotels & Lodging
If camping isn’t right for you, there are a variety of other lodging options in the area.