- Back to having 2 days…but we still have 22 bands!
- There will be THREE live stages this year. Two stages in the venue and one out near the pasture. (see map below)
- The music inside the venue will be continuous… when one stages finishes, the other will begin immediately. 50 min sets on the main stage and 30 minute sets on the second stage.
- The “Field” stage will be running from 11:30am to 3:30pm on Saturday, and will feature a beer garden, food options, and more. Three bands will play 60-minute sets each.
- No Ferris Wheel. We’re going to do something else fun in its place;)
- Music will end around 11:30 each night. Not so late for a change!
- RV Reservation system – you can now purchase a specific RV spot. (more below)
- GA Parking passes can be purchased online in advance. No more worries about the lot filling up!
- Larger VIP area that will be moved closer to the stage than last year. (No more “Paradise City)
- Streamlined Pass Structure
TICKETS / PASSES / PARKING
- EARLY BIRD pricing will be in effect through the end of December as follows:
- FESTIVAL PASS – $129 – 2 days / allows same day re-entry
- VIP PASS – $50: 2 days / allows access to VIP area. Festival pass must be purchased separately and is not included with the VIP pass.
- RV PARKING PASS – $99 / $119: Small RV 15′ x 40 ‘ / Large RV 20’ x 40‘. Festival Pass must be purchased separately and is not included with the RV Parking pass.
- GA PARKING PASS – $20: A guaranteed car/small truck parking space ON SITE for both days/nights of the festival.
- There are no more “overnight” wristbands. ‘Festival Passes’ provide same day re-entry into the festival. All other ticket types do not.
- – A limited number of single day passes will be made available sometime in April. There is no more “two-day w/o overnight option.
PURCHASING RESERVED RV SPACES
See map below for available RV spaces. We expect that a lot of people will be reserving RV spaces at 10am tomorrow when they go on sale, so we recommend having some 1st, 2nd, and even 3rd choices just in case. There are 131 total reserved RV spaces available.